© 2019 by Consultant Group. 

  • Facebook - Grey Circle
  • LinkedIn - Grey Circle

La Vallee Marina

La Vallee is located in front of Marina 5 Gate, right behind The Platform – North Coast, enjoying the privilege of being nearby to the famous Cafes in the Marina area. The location was chosen carefully to match our customers’ needs, taking them to a new level of luxury and entertainment.

La Vallee is 50 meters away from Al-Alamain governorate, which gives it an outstanding location in the coast's residence.

The project’s total area is 15km2, with residential area not exceeding 20%, leaving around 80% of the project as an open green and landscape area with a unique and a chilling atmosphere.

‚Äč

  • Private underground garage covering the entire project’s area to provide the calm and safety factor

  • Permanent security and guards

  • Restaurants and variable Services

1/5